May 17, 2010

Hakosuka

Yes you heard right, I said Hakosuka!

IMG_3721
This beautiful thing was spotted during one of my weekend drives and I spotted it as I was coming to a set of red lights and I had to pull over to take some photos. My friends in the car had no idea why it seemed as though I just wet my pants, but for those that know they will understand why this car is such a work of art, especially in this condition with all the little extras on it.

IMG_3722
For those that don't know, yes you people sitting in that little "Lapin" in the background. This is a Nissan Skyline KPGC10 GTR, the first GTR Skyline ever, and this wasn't just any ordinary one.

IMG_3724
The interior was stripped with a half cage, Bride bucket seat and a Willans harness.

IMG_3723
With bolt-on flares front and back and a nice set of deep dish Watanabe's to compliment the rest of the car.

I feel so privileged to be able to see this car in this condition in person. Thanks to Mai for letting me take her car for drives and Jesus and Holly who waited patiently in the car while I took some quick snaps of this amazing car.

IMG_3726
Here's a quick snap of me with the car as well, I think this is the most important photo I have during my whole trip so far, I think the only thing that can top this is a photo of me with the SS Works CRX.

1 comment:

  1. Nice one bro!
    I woulda of creamed by pants too. Like oooooooooooooft.

    ReplyDelete