November 12, 2010

The last week and a bit in photos

OK, where do I start?

first attempt @ beef stir fry
I've been cooking more often lately since I'm trying to save money for the coming snow season here in Japan and I'm running low on money already. This is my beef stir fry courtesy of youtube.

IMG_0618
When I'm lazy I have my supple of instant noodle and mi goreng.

IMG_5927
I scored cotton candy at the uni's festival; Gidai Sai.

IMG_0555
Wore a Kimono at Gidai Sai as well.

IMG_5917
Chilled with the Ryugaku Love Club (International Students club).

IMG_0565
Enrolled into classes for next year, I decided to continue learning Japanese for my electives.

IMG_0521
I've also been eating a lot of curry, I now get takeaway since I don't want to stay out in the cold, I just get my curry, come home and eat it. I might go get some now actually.

2 comments:

  1. Why so pretty in a kimono for :P

    I LIKE YOUR HEADER. SIMPLE AND YET SOPHISTICATED AND APPEALING!

    Cook for me when you get home :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ka ching! I'll cook for you but you might get a stomach ache :P

    ReplyDelete