November 14, 2010

New profile photo

profile_resized
Check out my new profile photo which replaced the photo of my car on my About page.

I was inspired by Carey's tumblr; onepointeight and Daniel's self portraits so I decided to give it a go myself. I also wanted something new and fresh and for my profile picture, so I hit them up for some advice and after a few hits and misses that is what I ended up with.

I also don't have a tripod with me so I actually hung the camera from the hook on my door that's used for hanging clothes/bags, chucked the flash on at 1/4 power then hit the timer button and got in position for the photo. I'm quite happy with the end result so now it's my default profile picture for the majority of my online accounts (facebook, twitter, this blog etc.).

Let me know what you guys think, also I know it's 4:20 am here in Japan, my sleeping pattern is really screwed but it's times like these where I'm not distracted by anything so it let's me give some attention to my blog.

1 comment: