January 23, 2011

Busy Busy

Just a quick update on what's been happening since I haven't been blogging. In exactly four weeks I'll be sitting on a plane on my way back home to Australia (it's been so quick), so I've been busy trying to make the most of my time here in Japan. I have a lot of things to blog about but I've just been too busy spending time away from my computer and spending time with friends for the last few weeks.

I've managed to hit up a pretty big snow trip with quite a few friends last weekend, managed to make it to Tokyo Auto Salon the day after the trip and I've just been hanging with all the cool people here in Japan, both international students and Japanese. So I really haven't had the chance to sit in front of my computer to create a decent post.

I have a couple of photos from the ski trip which I'll share later on as well as a whole bunch of photos from Tokyo Auto Salon which was amazing. I have a whole heap of other things which I have to share with you all but for now I think most of my time will be taken up by me organising to get things sent home and randomly updating my tumblr which seems a bit more simple to update than the long blog posts here.

I also have a lot of things to do before I leave, including 2 reports due by the end of this month, a night out in Nagoya, a trip to Takayama, another ski trip and then a couple of farewell parties. So I'm definitely going to be busy before I leave. But I don't mind because looking back on my time here in Japan I can happily say that I've made the most of my time here in Japan which I'll write about soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment