September 29, 2015

#yezjapan14 - Buta-man, Egg Tarts and Karts

I was going to sit down and write a nice post about my most recent (1 year ago) trip to Japan and get all nostalgic and shit but I thought that might be a bit boring. Instead you'll just get me mainly posting up photos that I pulled off my iPhone after the trip.

Just like everything I do, I do it with good intentions and initially I had intended to have a mad blog post up, filled with photos and videos right when I got back so I could share it with everyone. But just like everything else I do, I leave it up to 'Future-Steven' to worry about and shit never gets done. Future-Steven is a bit shit like that but I'm sure he has good intentions. So now, me, Present-Steven, has to do it all.

If I were to sum up the trip in a few words it would be "A-fucking-mazing". It was my third (or fourth?) time back to Japan. I forget now but it's something along those lines and it was so much fun. Usually if you want to test friendships, the best thing to do is travel together and luckily for everyone, we didn't end up killing each other. We did come close though, at one point in the trip, Dave dropped a bomb at the Izakaya and we all nearly passed out then Hieuy tried breaking the land speed record with a Nissan Cube on the wangan on the way to Twin Ring Motegi or the other time when Hieu nearly stabbed us all after we tickled him in the elevator at the station. Now that I think about it, I think Hieu was trying to kill all of us during this trip. Does that mean we failed the friendship test or did he?

Anyway, I could sit here and tell you endless stories of the trip but I'll leave that for Future-Steven to do. In the mean time just chill to some of my favourite photos from the trip.

IMG_6586

IMG_6591

IMG_6595

IMG_6607


IMG_6662

IMG_6640

IMG_6682

IMG_6687

IMG_6696

IMG_6697

IMG_6711

IMG_6737

IMG_6824

IMG_6836

IMG_6596

IMG_6611

IMG_6622

IMG_6636

IMG_6689

IMG_6694

IMG_6729

IMG_6732

Full album here.

No comments:

Post a Comment