December 28, 2008

Merry Chirstmas

Hey guys,

Merry Chistmas

I know I'm a few days late but I've been away on a fishing trip with my family to Bermagui, thats along the central coast, a few hours past Batesman Bay. I did bring my camera with me as well, I did take quite a few photos, 455 to be exact over a 2 day period. But as I was uploading them to my PC, the battery died on my camera, so now it's charging and they will be up tomorrow morning. This time around it will be more portrait and landscape photography rather than my usual automotive shots, although I did manage to get a couple in.

Also you may have noticed my new header for my blog, well I managed that a few nights back where I went to my friend's coffee shop (Coffee Trail at Railway Square just outside of Central Station). I had one coffee and it kept me up til 5:30am! So during that time I couldn't sleep so I thought I'd do something productive, I usually edit my photos and so forth early in the morning where my brain is half asleep and I find that during that time I get the best results. But instead I got caught up trying to design a new watermark for my photos and before I knew it, I had a new watermark, a new and better looking header for my blog and a little logo which has become my signature on the forums I'm on. Please let me know what you think about it in the comments section.

Finally I just wanted to let you guys know that I still have about 2 car shoots I've been meaning to update my blog with but I just haven't had much time with Christmas and all but I promise they will be up before the New Years.

Thanks for reading my blog and remember to leave a comment, I really enjoy reading and replying to people's comments and I think the best way to learn is to make mistakes so if you have anything to say at all please feel free to leave a comment in the comments section.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas
-Steven Le

1 comment:

  1. I like the new logo :)

    hahah i tend to do most of my editing in the early hours of the morning aswell :) no distractions that way

    Thanks for adding me to your blogroll

    cheers

    Matt

    ReplyDelete