January 29, 2010

something new, stomething old...

Since getting my 430EX Speedlite, I've been trying to do a lot of strobist work, and looking at the photography section of jdmstyletuning.com, where I might add are a lot of skilled photographers, I saw a link from a member which took me to another blog and it showed you how to make a "DIY $10 Macro Photo Studio". So I clicked on it and it was very interesting but it required me to have wirelss triggers, which is on my shopping list, so I decided to give it a go anyway and made a few changes to suit my situation.

Here is the link for those who are interested, http://www.strobist.blogspot.com/2006/07/how-to-diy-10-macro-photo-studio.html

So here are my attempts so far, this was just using my flash set at Full Power being bounced off my ceiling and onto the subject thats just sitting on a piece of A4 paper I quickly stole from my printer.

This is my new set of Rechargeable Batteries and it's charger. Very JDM since its made in Japan.
Rechargeable Batteries

Here are my set of Skull Candy earphones that I've had for a while now, really good quality on these when listening to my iPod, very superior to the iPod's original ear phones, but then again what ear phones aren't.
Skull Candy earphones

No comments:

Post a Comment