May 11, 2010

My Secret Toy(s)

Here's a little hint to what I purchased.
Choro Q's


If you guessed a Honda CRX then you are correct. Sorry Kassandra you were pretty close, since I did receive my bogu yesterday.

CRX ChoroQ
Yes its a ChoroQ, and no I don't think buying a car over here is plausible with my budget but I am tempted every day to buy one. I've been searching for these for a while and when I found them at Treasure Bomb, a 2nd hand store, I snapped them up straight away, 2 CRX's as well.

I also got a few other cars too.

RX7 ChoroQ
A Mazda RX7 Spirit R

Hako ChoroQ
Hakosuka

Cube ChoroQ
and a Nissan Cube, this was the only one that came in the original box.

Toys
here is how they stand, didn't last for long though since I didn't put enough blu-tac to hold them on so now they're just on my table.


PS. sorry to disappoint those who actually thought I got a real car.

No comments:

Post a Comment