June 07, 2010

しばらくですね。

Well it's been just over 2 months since I've been here so I'm halfway through the first semester and halfway to the summer holidays!

It's been a bit busy the last couple of weeks so I haven't been posting and I'm still busy with a lot of homework since Class A is starting to go through things a lot quicker since we finished the first text book and also UTS assignments being due and just other little things that seem to get in the way.

So this will just be a quick filler post for the meantime until I get a bit more free time.

daily ride
My daily bicycle that I use to commute pretty much everywhere, single speed too but it's not fixed. Has a nice basket and kickstand and a light that's very handy for riding at night.

bell
My bell, nice yellow painted dots on it by a previous international student from Thailand apparently and thanks to her my bike can be very easily spotted among a gazillion other bikes that look exactly the same.

So that's it from me right now, I'll check back soon with a lot more content.

1 comment: