August 04, 2010

Another CRX

Last weekend I decided to head to Nagoya to check out the World Cosplay Summit (WCS) which I'll have all the details for in the next post, but for now I would like to present to you the Tomica Limited Vintage Neo '85 CRX.

Tomica Limited Edition CRX
I scored this while waiting for some friends at Oasis 21 which is a large bus depot in Nagoya which also has quite a few shops around and it is also where the WCS was held. I was doing the usual rounds to all the stores which included the Tomica store and I've been holding out on buying something from there since nothing has really interested me.

my new CRX toy
Then to my surprise looking at the Limited Edition cabinet I saw that they had the CRX available. I was hoping they would have the '88 model so the same as my CRX but they only had the '85 model. It also had only been released a few days before I got to the store as well. They had two options available; white or grey and I chose the grey one and I'll be back to pick up the white one soon.

I think I'll be returning with a lot of CRX toys and a lot of toys for my CRX, although I have yet to do the latter. Hopefully that will change when I hit up Autobacs in Tokyo or find some wrecking yards to find some rare CRX parts. If anyone can help with this please let me know, I need to find locations of good wrecking yards and/or get in with the local car scene which seems pretty hard living in Gifu.

No comments:

Post a Comment