August 04, 2010

CRX Australia's August Feature

20090809-_DSC6520
Recently CRX Australia has gone through a complete overhaul of their forum and site and that included a new Feature CRX for their site and I was chosen for the feature. I was actually notified a while back but the forum took a while for all the changes to be made so it was only a few days ago now that the new site was up and running so it was great to see my car on their home page.

These photos were taken by my friend Oscar and I completed it by doing the post processing work, Oscar and I have shot a few cars together now and we work well together. A previous shoot we did was for our friend Henry and his Mitsubishi Mirage for the groundupgarage.com.

This just makes me miss my car that much more and I am also very proud to have a CRX that is worthy to be featured on CRX Australia. It just goes to show that you don't need a lot of money poured into your car but instead some good sense and direction of where you want your car to go and it's all the little things that sets it apart from all the other cars.

Anyways I think that's all from me, I don't want to bore you so to check out the rest of the feature's photos and Q&A at CRX Australia just click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment