August 01, 2010

A class: Completed!

A Class Intensive

A Class Intensive

A Class Intensive
So I haven't really been posting much but it's because it was the final weeks of the semester and I was jam packed with a number of exams and a presentation, which all were done in Japanese. But as of Friday I was free, my summer holidays have started and what better way to celebrate it than to get drunk and so I did hence the 2 day delay in posting this.

It feels good to finally be on holidays, I wish I could have been going to Kendo training since I'm free but the Kendo club is also on holidays as well so I've got a lot of spare time until Thursday when my girlfriend and our two friends come to visit and that's when the real partying begins. So I guess I won't be updating as often but I'll try my best, I'll line up a few small posts while I'm gone to keep everyone entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment