November 01, 2010

Happy Halloween!

IMG_0507
After a big night out to celebrate my birthday with some friends in Nagoya, it happened to be a big Halloween event on as well, this is what I woke up to.

IMG_0512
My room is a giant mess right now.

IMG_0510
Luckily I got some washing done the day before too which means I don't have to do that much tomorrow.

IMG_0509
Overall it was a great night out, I haven't been clubbing in Nagoya for a while now so it felt nice to let loose every once in a while. The only shit thing was coming home at 6 in the morning, these cheap wafers didn't help block out the sun either but what do you expect from a cheap pair of sunnies.

2 comments:

  1. Now that is a scary sight! Scarier than a Halloween costume. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha imagine if I had a bigger room like yours.

    ReplyDelete