November 01, 2010

The last 2 weeks in photos

IMG_0520
A lot of studying has been going on, well not a lot but more than usual since being in B class requires a lot of self study.

IMG_0516
I've been spending a lot of time chilling to Kevin Smith's podcasts.

IMG_0515
I started spending a lot of time playing Dawn of War, the Warhammer 40K PC Game.

IMG_0513
Adding to the Warhammer addiction, my friend Robert lent me this Warhammer 40K book which I'm quite enjoying as well since the only book I read is Lord of the Rings so it's something different.

IMG_0518
About a week ago now my laptop charger died and I've been borrowing my friends' chargers so I haven't been able to have a lot of time in front of the laptop. Hopefully I get one within the next week so I don't have to keep borrowing my friends' chargers.

I also got bored a while back and created a blog for my friend Henry, just a quick and simple template for now, still a work in progress since we still have to fix up a lot of it since I just copied and pasted a lot from his old site but he's been adding a couple of posts about customer's cars which is good. Check it out at Hensperformance.com

No comments:

Post a Comment