October 05, 2010

When I was home

This is a quick run down of some of the things I got up to while I was home for nearly a month, they're not in any particular order. Also all the photos were taken with my iPhone 4 as well and I'm impressed.

IMG_0032 copy
Spent time at home playing with this Polaroid app on my iPhone. Generally just spending time at home felt so good.

IMG_0030 copy
Hung out with some hairdressers and catching up with friends.

IMG_0010 copy
Spent a lot of time with my dog; Lewis which was on top of my TO-DO list.

IMG_0013_
Of course I attended Defqon, not as good as last year but it was great to party hard after not attending any raves in Japan.

IMG_0020 copy
Work on my car and fix up some issues I had with it, my hands haven't gotten dirty in so long and it felt good to be doing something hands on.

IMG_0009_
Put the TUFFS on my BMX, I reckon they look so much better than before I just need some purple pedals from Odyssey to finish it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment