November 29, 2010

Car Produce ACT

IMG_5988
A couple of weekends ago I was fortunate enough to be able to visit Car Produce ACT, a GTR tuning house located in Aichi-Ken, Japan. A long story short I met Chris from jdmstyletuning.com and he picked me up and took me here so I could take a few snaps and hang with him for the day.

IMG_5983
Chris drives this amazingly beautiful R34 Skyline sedan and I was taken around in this car all day and it was my first time in an R34 Skyline of any kind and I was really impressed.

IMG_6004
I was also very lucky to be able to hang and chat with Suzuki San, the owner of Car Produce ACT and the man behind all the amazing GTRs parked out the front of his garage. It's times like these that I really appreciate that I am able to speak Japanese to a certain level so that I could converse with Suzuki San and not just about cars but just anything and everything. Suzuki San was a very easy going guy and not shy at all like most other Japanese that I have met and he was kind enough to treat Chris and I to can coffee, Coffee BOSS to be exact and some snacks while we were there visiting him.

IMG_5985
This car had to be my favourite of the day, a very clean and simple looking R32 GTR rolling on a nice set of Regamaster EVOs.

IMG_0624
It looked nice and tamed on the outside but you lift up the bonnet and it's packing a serious punch under there with a massive T88 turbo and I was told that his Skyline puts out a whopping 900hp. I would have loved to be taken for a drive in this car.

It was a great day out and something different than what I would normally do on a weekend here in Gifu so I would like to thank Chris and Suzuki San again for such a great day out.

There's also another little write up on JDMST here and the rest of my photos from the day here.

1 comment:

  1. Really loved this :D

    Oh and thanks for the link by the way! :D

    ReplyDelete