December 24, 2010

Some of the New Faces

IMG_6071
Since coming back to the Kaikan after my visit back home more than half the people I knew living here in the kaikan (student dorms) had already returned home to their countries so I was greeted with a whole bunch of new faces. I've gotten to know them a lot better of the last 2 months so I'd like you to meet some of the international students. Above is John, one of the many new Americans.

IMG_6069
Bud

IMG_6070
and Randolph another 2 new Americans here in the kaian.

IMG_6110
There's another American on the right, Robert and Juan a Guatemalan on the left.

These are just some of the new faces around here that I've become really good friends with and it sucks just thinking that I'm going to be leaving these guys in less than 2 months then some new Australians are coming to replace me.

No comments:

Post a Comment