December 24, 2010

Happy Holidays

IMG_6109
My winter holidays officially started at 10:20am this morning but since I didn't go to class it pretty much started at 12:00pm on Monday since I haven't been to class since. So I've now got time to put my feet up and kick back for a couple of weeks, well really just 1 week until the New Years is over then I have to get started on my 1200 Character Japanese report and a 5000 word Research Project for UTS. But until then I'm going to try and enjoy my time in Japan as much as I can since I have less than 2 months left here, can you guys believe it's gone by so quick?! There's still so much I want to do over here in Japan but it just means I have all the more reason to come back here later on.

I also wanted to wish everyone a safe and Merry Christmas. I'm sure it's double demerits back home so drive safe.

PS. Everyone pray that I get my first White Christmas, at this point it's looking promising because it's freezing right now and all the weather forecasts predicts snow tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment