February 08, 2011

Coming Home: the good and the bad

With it being so close to home time I've been filled with mixed emotions lately, a lot of times I'm happy to go home and there are also times where I'm really sad that I'm leaving Japan and all these cool people which have become more than just friends in such a short period of time.

I've talked about this with a lot of friends here and I guess the main thing making me sad about leaving is that I will never get a chance like this ever again. Not with the same people at least and I think that's the main thing right now, I'm going to miss my friends so so so much and we're never all going to be in the same place at the same time ever again (well at least I don't think so). I think it's even harder than when leaving home since I know that after a year in Japan I'll be coming back to my friends and family again, but once I leave here I can never come back and see the same faces again.

I know I'm just being emo right now but I guess I have to look on the brighter side of things. Now I have so many more places I want to go because I can meet all my friends again, sure they might not all be in the same place but now I have so many more reasons to travel to so many other places in the world and I will have at least one familiar face there to hang out with, which I think is totally awesome. I also hope they come to Australia as well because I would definitely be the best tour guide ever!

1 comment:

  1. Im going to go Australia someday!!...perhaps it will be this summer break:] I hope we can see again.

    ReplyDelete