February 08, 2011

The beginning of the end

So with not much time left in Japan, I think it's a good time to look back at what I've done and what I haven't. Within the last say 10 months or so there have been some amazing things I've managed to get up to in Japan, from the top of my head and in not any order:

- Attended Tokyo Auto Salon
- Snowboarded in Japanese powder
- Trained kendo in Japan
- Drive on some really nice touge roads in Japan
- Scored some car parts for really cheap
- Eat horse sashimi! (I've got fugu and whale next, hopefully I can still do it)
- Improve my Japanese by billions since I hardly knew any before coming here
- Travelled to a lot of places in Japan; Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto and a couple of other places too
- Watched the F1 at Suzuka Circuit as well as the Super GT
- Met famous drivers (Sebastian Vettel, Nomuken and a couple more)
- Learnt how to cook!
- Ate a lot of food from all over the world thanks to all the good international student cooks.
- I learnt how to do Tea Ceremony
- I made some awesome friends during my time here which I will miss very much

I'm sure there's more but that's all I got right now. There are still a lot of things I want to do as well but I guess it just gives me more reason to come back here, which I definitely want to do in the next couple of years.

No comments:

Post a Comment