May 07, 2011

EXPEDIT'ed

IMG_6896
Even before coming home my girlfriend and I spent quite a bit of time talking about rearranging my room when I got back, so not long after I got back my old TV was moved to the garage along with it's old stand which even had a CD rack built into it, and I got something new.

This is the famous EXPEDIT from IKEA, I was going to get the 2x4 but this seemed enough for now and it worked out nicely with the 2x2. Things do look a lot cleaner in my room and I have a little game area set up now and it's also good for watching things that I download. The only downside is that I don't have a TV, it's actually just a 22" computer monitor I use but I hardly watch any TV anyway so it's fine for now although I'd might save for a bigger screen that has HDMI a bit later down the track.

No comments:

Post a Comment