October 27, 2011

The day I met Penny

Penny
After spending a week on the Gold Coast for uni games I got obsessed with Penny Skateboards and wanted one when I got back to Sydney. After all the searching online I managed to find a place that sold Penny Skateboards and went to pick one up, originally I wanted the purple one but ended up with the blue one, I was hoping they would let me swap the wheels for oranges ones but they didn't so I'm stuck with the red wheels for now. It doesn't matter really as it's been so fun to ride regardless of what colour board you choose, too bad the weather's been shit lately so I haven't been riding it much. My girlfriend said to me that I better ride the board and not be a poser and carry it around, so when I got it, I went to a little area near uni to practice riding it and I picked it up pretty quickly and the next thing you know, I was riding the fuck out of it. From UTS all the way past Star City and back.

Penny Adventures
Since forever.

Penny Adventures


Penny Adventures
Darling Harbour

Penny Adventures
Pyrmont Bridge, where I also had my first stack.

Penny Adventures


Penny Adventures
The Star, formerly known as Star City.

Penny Adventures
Nice sea breeze.

1 comment: