November 17, 2011

It's all over

blogstevenlenet
Holy shit it's been a while hasn't it?!

Uni has been killing my life and spare time but it's all come to an end as I finished my last exam earlier today. I have a lot of things riding on my results this semester but I'm just going to take it as it comes. There's no point worrying so much about the future, I'd rather just enjoy things that are happening now. In saying that though I need to save for my trip to Japan next month. It's so bad that I've had to sell my track wheels which I haven't even had a chance to try out yet, I'm so devo but it's all part of the game. It just means I can hunt for a new set of wheels when I get back or even when I'm over in Japan.

thatimposter
I've been getting into my tumblr a lot too and I've found quite a lot of cool shit on there, not just tits and ass either. It has a lot of cool content on there and I've started posting NSFW content too so click at your own risk.

IMG_1136-2
Other than that I've been fortunate enough to score some invites to some pretty cool events like the Forza 4 night at Zen Garage thanks to 7Tune. I'm enjoying what I do and it's great to be able to share it with so many other people. I look forward to posting more content and attending more events since I'm on holidays now.

I'm on a really long break now and I'm not sure what's going to happen but hopefully I get out more and do interesting shit that I can post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment