December 07, 2011

Zen Garage + illest Swag

Zen Garage + illest swag
I dropped by Zen Garage today with Hieu to drop off a present for the guys at Zen Garage and decided to pick up a few presents for myself while I was there. Had to get myself a Zen Garage t-shirt before they're sold out and so I could rock this bad boy when I'm in Japan later since I'm due for some new shirts anyway. I was also the first to pick up the illest key ring, I beat John to it since he wanted to be the first too - next time John haha. Justin also had a pair of purple Kei Office Racing Gloves too - the last pair in Australia - and I was itching to buy it since I've been searching for them for a long time now but I resisted, for the time being.

zengarage_grandopening
Zen Garage are having their grand opening this Saturday too so be sure to head down and check them out, first 30 people get a special prize too which I tried to find out from Justin today but was promptly denied by Rob then I was told I had to wait til Saturday to find out. I was so close on getting the inside scoop!

No comments:

Post a Comment