January 21, 2010

Welcome to twenty-ten (21 days late)

Hey guys and girls,

I hope you all had a happy and safe new years. With a new year ahead I hope to be doing a lot more shoots and maybe even change this to a more personal blog rather than just one for my photography, especially because I'll be heading to Japan in a couple of months for 11 months so I want to be documenting that as much as I can so 2010 looks to be a year of change for me and this blog.

To kick off the year I finally picked up an external flash, a Canon Speedlite 430EX courtesy of OCAU, now I'm broke but hopefully I start scoring a few more paid shoots. I managed to gain a bit more exposure when I did a shoot for my friend's Mitsubishi Mirage, stay tuned for the results from the shoot it should be up shortly and I mean it this time. Here's a teaser.

Turtle_HDR copy

OK so back to business, something on a bit more personal side of things. So as you may or may not know I'll be heading to Japan in a couple of months as part of my uni degree. I'm currently studying Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Arts in International studies (yes it's a mouth full to say) at UTS, in my 4th year which means I'll be studying at Gifu University this year. I plan on updating my blog everyday while I'm in Japan with a new photo each day as well documenting my time in another country.

Until then I'll still be updating my blog but not everyday, that's a bit much for now but I do plan on taking a lot more photos since I have my flash now and hopefully some new gear will be on its way before I head to Japan which means I've stopped spending money on my car.

In the next episode(s): Got some new shoes for the new year, some new head wear as well and some more car shoots as usual.

So take care of yourselves and please sure to comment.(I don't even know if anyone even reads my blog anymore)

Peace out homes
-Steven Le

No comments:

Post a Comment