May 31, 2011

UTS Kendo Club Re-Launch

UTS Kendo prtsc
UTS Kendo Club (UTSKC) has been around for a few years now but it has never really established itself as a proper club due to not having a proper training facility until the new Multi-Purpose Sports Hall (MPSH) opened up at UTS recently. With the new hall opening up it meant that we new have our own dojo (dance studio) in the MPSH which is very good since it's on campus as well.

I'm also one of the senior members so I was encouraged to be on the executive committee and I chose to be the Media Officer, I let some of the more enthusiastic younger members fill up the other rolls. This is the website I whipped up for UTSKC and it's still in it's early stages, a friend and I will be working on an official logo for the club so keep an eye out for that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment